What is the Meiji Mighty Children’s Program?
Our Meiji Mighty Children’s Program is to motivate every child and to give them the belief and confidence that they can achieve anything they put their minds to.
Our Martial arts Instructors teach the children life lessons and skills that will help them in the real world. This is done through the children learning how to defend themselves from bullies, and how to introduce themselves politely to adults. It helps them improve their demeanour, and the ways they tackle obstacles and challenges.
Little Panthers (4-6yrs)
Junior Panthers (7-10yrs)
10 Key Benefits
There are many benefits for children when they join our Meiji Mighty Children’s Program, but here are the 10 key ones:
- Build their self-esteem and self-confidence
- Improve their physical fitness / health
- Become more respectful towards others
- Learn teamwork and unity through training challenges and team games
- Improve their motor skills
- Improve their social skills through interaction with children their own age
- Increase their focus / concentration
- Become more responsible
- Improve performance in school, home, and sports
- Learn how to avoid conflict and how to defend themselves
Children's Group Classes
Meiji Kickboxing is delighted to be able to offer Children's Group Kickboxing and Martial Arts Classes
Our Children's Group classes are available at our central London dojos now, subject to goverment guidelines. To find out more please contact us via the options below:
The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
The physical skills you acquire with Meiji Kickboxing may qualify as part of your entry. Check with your DofE Leader.